TAX LAW, INVESTMENTS & WEALTH PRESERVATION
General advice to individuals and companies tax laws in Kenya
We offer the following services:
- General advice to individuals and companies tax laws in Kenya.
- Advice on tax issues arising from employee remuneration, including share options, pension schemes and National Social Security Fund contributions
- Individual and corporate tax planning. This includes creation and operation of trusts and foundations, making of gifts, business and investment structures and domicile, and estate planning
- Advice and representation on Local and Foreign Direct Investment as well as Portfolio Investment in Kenya. In this regard we advise on the legal requirements and the tax and other incentives availed to investors.
- Where taxpayers are the subject of investigation or prosecution, whether by the Kenya Revenue Authority or any other taxing authority, we are available to offer specialist support and representation in court. This advisory work sometimes ends up in litigation but more often to negotiated settlements.
In pursuit of providing the highest quality legal services to our clients and achieve client satisfaction, the Firm guarantees that no legal fees shall be payable by our clients where, despite our clients reporting their complaint to us, the quality of our services are found to be wanting by our clients and fall below what is reasonably expected of a competent lawyer or firm of lawyers. The Firm, by means of its client-friendly complaints system, assigns a person to each matter, whom our clients can contact if they have a problem.