COMPANY SECRETARIAL & COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Preparation of routine resolutions and provision of advice
- Maintenance of company statutory records
- Preparing and filing annual statutory returns
- Preparing and filing amendments to companies’ Memoranda and Articles of Association
- Convening and attending statutory company meetings
- Preparation of routine resolutions and provision of advice in compliance with statutory requirements
- Incorporation of foreign companies and branches of foreign companies.
- De-registration and dissolution of companies
- Maintaining share registers and handling of all correspondence with shareholders
- Nominee directorship and shareholding services
- Attending meetings and taking minutes and ensuring compliance with Memorandum and Articles of Association of companies
In pursuit of providing the highest quality legal services to our clients and achieve client satisfaction, the Firm guarantees that no legal fees shall be payable by our clients where, despite our clients reporting their complaint to us, the quality of our services are found to be wanting by our clients and fall below what is reasonably expected of a competent lawyer or firm of lawyers. The Firm, by means of its client-friendly complaints system, assigns a person to each matter, whom our clients can contact if they have a problem.