Catherine M. Aradi
Catherine is an Associate in the Litigation Department and specializes in Dispute Resolution, Employment & Labour Relations, Land law, family law and Debt recovery.
She is also involved in advising and representing clients in all areas of Corporate/Commercial Law as well as advising clients on regulatory compliance.
Catherine holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi and a post-graduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
Experience: Catherine previously worked at the State Law Office & Department of Justice (Office of the Attorney General) where she was actively involved in high profile cases including Okiya Omtatah Okoiti v Nairobi Metropolitan Service & 3 others; Mohamed Abdala Badi & 9 others (Interested Parties)  eKLR, Minister for Health & another v Uasin Gishu Memorial Hospital Limited & another; Attorney General & another (Interested Parties)  eKLR among others.
Has provided legal support /advisory to clients on multimillion international commercial agreements that have been successfully implemented.
- Educational Background
- Professional Memberships
- Areas of Specialization
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi.
- Post-graduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
- Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- Property law, Conveyancing & Real Estate Practice
- Procurement & Asset Disposal Law
- Banking Law & Practice, Credit & Debt Collection Services & Securties Law
- Commercial, Corporate Law & Intellectual Property
- Company Secretarial & Compliance Services
- Tax Law, Investments & Wealth Preservation
The firm boasts of a team of highly qualified, energetic and dynamic professionals who represent the new face of legal practice that is in tune with today’s business trends.